1841 Gofor Road, Courtenay
Rancher Style Single Family Home for Sale
- MLS®#: 446529
- Size: 1,784 sq ft
- Price: $769,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
Semi-rural cutie is just minutes from town. This 3 bed/2 bath 1784 square foot rancher is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the Comox Valley. The 3.19 acre park-like setting provides a sense of peace and tranquility from the moment you step on the grounds and the large circular driveway welcomes you home. The efficient galley kitchen has been updated with stainless appliances, new countertops & honeycomb tile backsplash, and the ample cabinetry is painted a stylish country slate blue. The spacious master bedroom has a walk-in closet, 3 piece ensuite and there are two nice sized bedrooms for kids or guests. Main bath has subway tiled shower/tub combo. The living area has original oak hardwood floors with mahogany inlays and a French door leading into the dining space. Enjoy family time in the separate family room with a cozy fire in woodstove where sliders lead out to the expansive rear deck and private treed yard beyond. The large back yard is a gardener's delight with fruit trees and a sunny deer-fenced garden area that has raised beds and includes a chicken coop. Other features include metal roof and an amazing shop with over-height ceilings, 400 amp service, mezzanine storage, heated office & covered boat/RV storage. A handyman's paradise!
Contact John Ismay About MLS® 446529
John Ismay, 250-339-2021 at RE/MAX OCEAN PACIFIC REALTY COMOX, 282 ANDERTON ROAD, Comox, British Columbia, V9M 1Y2
- Property Type: Single Family Home
- MLS®#: 446529
- Style: Rancher
- Lot Size: 138,956.00 sq.ft.
- Total Floor Area: 1,784 sq.ft
- Address: 1841 GOFOR ROAD
- Neighbourhood: Z2 Comox Peninsula
- City: COURTENAY
- Postal Code: V9J 1X7
- Included: Garden Area, Wkshop-Detached, RV Parking, Main Level Entry
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: Full: 3
- Fireplaces: 1
- Basement: None
- Floor Finish: Mixed
- Exterior Features: Private Setting, Rural Setting, Wooded Area, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Acreage
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Other: 10'1ft x 6'10ft
- Master Bedroom: 13'5ft x 11'1ft
- Living Room: 18'4ft x 14'7ft
- Laundry/Uti: 5'5ft x 6ft
- Kitchen: 19'1ft x 10'1ft
- Family Room: 19'8ft x 13'9ft
- Entrance: 3'11ft x 3'4ft
- Dining Room: 10'1ft x 15'2ft
- Bedroom: 10'1ft x 12'1ft
- Bedroom: 10'1ft x 10ft
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More COURTENAY Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!