6183 Whitaker Road, Courtenay
Multi Level Single Family Home for Sale
- MLS®#: 424361
- Size: 1,942 sq ft
- Price: $1,850,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
Tranquil. Majestic. Serene. This is Kitty Coleman Woodland Gardens. A special oasis where one man's work over the past 40 years has morphed into a magical 24 acre wooded paradise with meandering bark-mulched trails that wind through spectacular gardens that consist of over 3000 Rhododendron plantings as well as an abundance of other local flora and fauna. Along with the awe-inspiring landscapes, there is the original farmhouse, consisting of 1942sqft of living space that includes 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, large dining room and kitchen that is open to the living room that is warmed by a cozy woodstove. Other features include new forced air furnace, 4 year old roof and granite counter tops in kitchen. If you are searching for a truly unique property, this one of a kind offering holds incredible potential for the creative buyer. Ideal opportunities could include wellness retreat, yoga center, artisan/farm markets or develop your own luxury estate home. Located in the beautiful Comox Valley on temperate Vancouver Island, this amazing property is only 15 minutes to both downtown Courtenay and Comox. A true recreational mecca with boat launch right next door and Seal Bay Nature Park only a couple minutes down the road as well as Comox International Airport and Mount Washington Ski Resort. Remarkable? Absolutely.
Contact John Ismay About MLS® 424361
John Ismay, 250-339-2021 at RE/MAX OCEAN PACIFIC REALTY COMOX, 282 ANDERTON ROAD, Comox, British Columbia, V9M 1Y2
- Property Type: Single Family Home
- MLS®#: 424361
- Style: M Lev Bsmt & 2nd
- Lot Size: 1,022,353.00 sq.ft.
- Total Floor Area: 1,942 sq.ft
- Address: 6183 WHITAKER ROAD
- Neighbourhood: Z2 Courtenay North
- City: COURTENAY
- Postal Code: V9N 5M9
- Included: Garden Area, Barn
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: Full: 2
- Fireplaces: 1
- Floor Finish: Mixed
- Exterior Features: Private Setting, View - Mountain, Park setting, Quiet Area
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Master Bedroom: 12'10ft x 15'5ft
- Bedroom: 14'4ft x 8'11ft
- Other: 20'9ft x 9'6ft
- Living Room: 19'2ft x 19ft
- Kitchen: 14'2ft x 12'2ft
- Entrance: 5'9ft x 5'7ft
- Dining Room: 15'10ft x 14'9ft
- Bedroom: 13'5ft x 10'8ft
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More COURTENAY Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!